Monday, November 29, 2010

Sabina Kelley: Life of a Modern Pin-Up

It has been so long since I have last posted, so I figured I would start off with a project I have been working on. I am starting to develop a clothing line (very much in the beginning stages) based on a modern twist of the 40's and 50's pin-up look, and wanted to share part of the inspiration behind line. Let me introduce, the lovely Sabina Kelley. Sabina is what some might call an "alternative" fashion model, tattooed with two full sleeves, a mother of three, and a professionally trained dancer, as well as co-owns two tattoo shops. She has established herself as somewhat of a pin-up icon, and has graced dozens of magazine covers, been in ad campaigns, on television, in music videos, and calenders.



Check out more of Sabina on her website at switchbladestilettos.com

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment